Showing all 2 results
The Waterfront Story online ebookR169,00 Add to basket
The eBook has identical content to the print version and works exceptionally well on large screens, but is perfectly readable on a laptop screen. You will need some patience to read it on a mobile phone.
The eBook is perfect if you want to look at the book before buying it or if you are overseas and the shipping costs are too high to justify.
Read the book online and, if you buy the book, the R169 you paid for the online book is automatically deducted from the price of the print book - you only pay R200.
The link to the online book appears as "The Book" in the menu bar as soon as your payment is received, and if you are logged in.
The Waterfront Story print editionR369,00 Add to basket
This is the inside story of Cape Town's Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, and how it became the best waterfront development in the world.
176 pages. Over 500 images. Paperback.
Most stories have never been told before.
Available at the following bookstores - R440.00:
– Exclusive Books, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
– Exclusive Books, Canal Walk, Cape Town
– Exclusive Books, Cavendish, Cape Town
– Exclusive Books, Constantia Village, Cape Town
For 5 or more copies, there is a discount of 10% per book. (R332 per book.)
There is free shipping within South Africa.
Delivery options are:
– FREE door-to-doorb delivery in Cape Town and FREE pick-up from one of Pargo's 3,500 pickup points around SA (which includes most Clicks stores)
– Pargo door-to-door from R84.00 in the rest of SA